A Grand Day out in Manchester with Planet Vintage Girl!
If the weather is nice, you can get picnic items from Booth's. If you have time, take a stroll to Media City's sound sculpture!
3) Check out the fabulous vintage and unique items PVG and our friends at Insitu have to offer! Insitu is housed in a Grade 2 Listed Pub, formerly known as The Commercial. It is a gateway landmark between Manchester and Trafford on the Chester Road.
4) Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Banyan Tree on Ellesmere Street. We're quite partial to the fish cake sandwiches and fries.
5) Behind the Urban Splash building is access to the historic Bridgewater Canal. Take a stroll by the canal, weather permitting. If you go right towards town you'll enter the ancient Castlefield area. Head left and you'll end up at Old Trafford Stadium! (Look out for geese!)
6) Still have time left in the day? Take the Tram to City Centre! Swing by the People's
7) Ready to eat? Enjoy a meal at:
- Dough- Fantastic Pizza and Desserts for Gluten-Free, Veggie, Vegan, and Meatlovers
- Ning - Fab Malaysian Food
- The Marble Arch - Great food and ales!
8) Finish out your evening at one of
- Briton's Protection for a classic, old fashioned pub-feel.
- Fab Café for the Movie Lover and/or Sci-Fi Enthusiast
- Top floor of the Hilton for a gorgeous view of Manchester - Be sure to call ahead for Reservations!
Manchester's Northern Quarter:
a great place to end your day out with a drink or meal!